The Ulster ECO-Den took place on Tuesday, 20th March 2012 in the Lough Neagh Discovery Centre, Craigavon.
Congratulations to all the groups who were invited to pitch their project at the Ulster ECO-Den:
– Ballycastle Highschool
– Cavan Youthreach
– Holy Trinity College, Tyrone
– Mullavilly Primary School
– Ramelton Community Youth Project
– St. Mary’s Primary School
– St. Patrick’s Academy
– Our Lady’s & St. Patrick’s College Belfast
– Ballybay Community College
– Our Lady’s Castleblaney
– St. Eunan’s
We really enjoyed seeing all of the fabulous work you have done over the year.
Make sure to check back often, the short list for ECO-UNESCO’s Young Environmentalist Awards 2012 will be announced by 14th April.